• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

flooring rubber

ApopkaFL

Banned
I am looking for the rubber matting that is in the M35A3 does anyone have any or know where I can get some? I need it for the rear of the 4 door I am building, I like what came in it I dont want too use carpet.

Hooty481

That's what I was going to put in my A2... We have put it in all of our horse stalls. The stuff is pricey but it's worth it. Just make it so it will come out easy so you can was out your floor and let it dry to keep from rusting...

bearboley

The pasture mat works well. Its maybe 3/16'' But as stated above its sold in different thicknesses. I have used it in a semi before but was not entirely happy with it as insulation and as a sound deading material . It did do some but not enough for me so I used a product called lizardskin its sold in a can and rolled or sprayed. Then I put the mat back in. Worked great

Awesome Possum

I took a full sheet of newspaper and put it in the truck cutting it to fit exactly then used it as a template to cut the rubber to fit.
Does anyone have the templates for cutting out the floor mats for the M35A2? Maybe a pic with some yard sticks for scale. I've never been good at this, and as I've gotten older (and fatter) it's really hard to get into these tight places. I'd like to cut them out right, put 'em in and be done with it. After all, it will be cold down in Texas. Someday.

A

A/C Cages

Sky Craft in Winter Park has rolls of it, I use it for mudflaps also.
Cheap too

jesusgatos

Does anyone have the templates for cutting out the floor mats for the M35A2? Maybe a pic with some yard sticks for scale. I've never been good at this, and as I've gotten older (and fatter) it's really hard to get into these tight places. I'd like to cut them out right, put 'em in and be done with it. After all, it will be cold down in Texas. Someday.
I think somebody on here had templates that they were selling for like $20?

MrM4

Some one has a cardboard set for sale in the classifieds here on the site.

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks