• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flu419 temperature gauge/sensor faulty?

Hawaiimoger

Aloha! I'm a new owner of a flu419, and I have a question about the temp gauge. I'm just wondering what's the average running temperature on your mogs? The reason I'm asking is, my gauge goes right up to 170 when I turn the key on, then shortly after goes up to 200 just idling. But it doesn't seem to be overheating. So I'm just thinking it's the sensor.

If anyone on here has experienced this issue, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I'm not sure where the temp sensor is located. And I just bought a new thermostat, and rebuild kit for the water pump from EI. Just in case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks