• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV Fuse box pdf or web link

DSD277

I got a call today from Pete on my M1094 that he had jumped wires under the cab and got it started :mrgreen:. Since most of the fuses are missing, I was hoping to get a pdf of the power distribution power with the ampere and circuit use, so he can see if he can get the monster to move under it’s own power. I have some manuals on order, but it would handy if I got that info so progress can proceed

Pete is sending me pics and a vid later. I'll post them to my M1094 LVAD thread ...I can't wait:drool:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/fmtv/86861-just-bought-mtv-m1094-lvad.html

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like I tell some folks, .pdf manuals are great, but you can't unfold one underneath the frame while you're changing a seal, or out on the trail. Not to mention, by the time you download them and print them out on your own printer, you've burned through the same $$$ in paper and toner you could've just bought the manuals. My two cents, and that's coming from a guy who has all of LOGSA's manuals backed up on his hard drive, so I'm not totally against .pdfs, just they aren't great when you have to work on the vehicle.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hear ya Maddawg, I have both PDF's and paper manuals for my HMMWV, M35A2, all trailers, and everything else I own. But it sounds like he doesnt have any manuals at all.

DSD277

The truck is in NC, and I'm in Cal, I'm just trying to get a couple of pages for the fuse box so the seller can see if will move. My first post says the manuals are on order. And I had never heard of LOGSA

DSD277

Thanks for the pdf. Exactly what I wanted. If Pete doesn't catch this, I'll email it to him.
Hopefully, by the time it makes it 2600 mile trek to it's new home, it'll be able to unload itself.:beer:

Though I hadn't mention it before, the truck is going to th American Military Vehicle Museum in South El Monte, CA (aka tankland.com) where I'll make the final decision on the builld, then put it on display, and (hopefully) use it for parades and local MV events

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks