• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fn tv service truck

snowtrac nome

2017-02-26 17.27.23.jpg

got word today my upfitter called said the service body was mounted seems it centered over the rear wheels pretty good. now I need a crane and get it here so the Lincoln sa 200 can fill the gap between the cab and box. don't forget some more 383 green and semi flat clear to make it all one color and easy to clean up

snowtrac nome

I cant wait to get it here my dodge is about done for. this one was intended for our un improved and gravel roads we have out here in the bush this weekends ride to work was in a pa -12 ski plane temps were around - 15 had to get a stand by generator up and running

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks