• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For you trailer camper mod enthusiasts

Nick

Ok, my bad. But that wasn't my intention, and Im not just saying that. I know alotta guys have been doing and talking about trailer modifications into campers. I just wanted to show someone elses idea and outcome.

Sorry, didnt mean to break the rules.

Nick

Pawnshop

I have seen that one before, it IS very nice. I want to go with more of a teardrop style to save weight because I will be hauling it behind my M1009, and they are NOT tow trucks!

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My sentiments are well known on the rules on posting about events
in process.( especially after such actions 'FUBARRED" a large deal on
LED lights) My partner and I (tbanks) are out beating the bushes on
a regular basis looking for stuff to buy and sell to support our habits.
And it costs money to do so!!! And one failed swoop of the keyboard can screw up months of legwork and negotiation. I had several MODS
on here that were involved in what they admitted was against the rules
but saw no harm in and allowed to progress and even participated in!!!
This said I am sure alot of members here would say "TOUGH TITTY"
which is easy to say when its not directly effecting your lil corner of the world,but is much tougher when "YOU" are on the receiving end of a good soaking. When I came on this site originally I was amazed at the
way it seemed to function so flawlessly.........now I understand.......if
you are in the right click ......you don't have to obey the rules. :shock:
rules are there to make things function with little need for intervention
and the mods "SHOULD" enforce them, not bend them2cents:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:
popacom /BILL IN KY>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks