• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Drum trailer recovery

I am heading over to Fort Drum with Black Ops on Thursday 7/29 to pick up two trailers my m105a2 and Black Ops' m101a1. I will be taking my Deuce and loading the 101 in the bed and towing the 105. i am hoping to post some pictures when I get back. :jumpin:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any chance you'll be going to the rally( Weare NH Rally July 29-31 ) this coming weekend? I have(not mine) an M101 here that could use a ride there. I could load in to the M105 here, and send you along. I'm just off I81, South of Ft Drum(an hour).

let me know if interested.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No poblem, just tought I'd throw the idea out there.

If you have any issues between Syracuse and FT Drum, give me a call. Kevin has my number.

Good luck tomorrow

We got back from the 12 hour round trip to Fort Drum around eight pm. the M105A2 trailer was in great shape except for a cut air line. The M101A1 Black Ops brought was an older trailer and it needs alot of straightening and a new tube in the tire. We were getting close to the fort and we noticed the soft top on the deuce started to separate from the windshield and then it just opened right up, the stitching failed.:evil: So we pulled over and took the top off. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed having the top down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks