• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida anybody?

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Troopers, I am relocating to Fort lauderdale . in two weeks and hope to meet fellow vehicle owners there. IS THERE ANTBODY OUT THERE? Peter Mark

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
me too, but I have seen these YOU-TUBE videos with trucks driving on dirt roads. I hope to do some of that too. Do you go to car shows with your truck?

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm down here in SE Florida today waiting to drop off a truck in port tomorrow morning. I have seen nothing but shallow, swamp conditions everywhere!

If you go play, be sure to have a second vehicle with you for a mobile extraction anchor point!

Best wishes with your relocation!

Rick

panzerwillie

welcome to south florida we meet every friday nite at tower shops car show weather permitting with a few MV's come by and said hello , there is a few places in miami west side you can stick it in the mudd not sure on a deuce but you can try im sure they seen worth
:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks