• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Meade, MD. Inspection

treessw

Purchased a lot at Ft. Meade, have some time to kill before EUC clears. Is anyone planning on going to this location to look at anything and might be able to look at my purchased lot and maybe give me an assessment as to what I might need to repair or bring with me to fix if this thing is not running. Stated it was driven onto lot. A condition report of some sort before my arrival would be HUGE!!!!

Any thoughts into the matter or advice or assessment would be very much appreciated!!!!:beer:

Thanks guys!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks