• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a Deal on A2 Belts

x-ray

Got mine last night - The ones I received are Marked Dayco "Made in USA" on belts.:shock::) In case anyone wanted to know. They seem like better quality belts compared to some foreign made ones I have in my stash.

Great find & price Thanks again for posting. Now I have spares for all 3 trucks.

Katahdin

Wow, I just ordered two sets for the cost of what I recently paid for one NAPA compressor belt. Incredible! I'm now glad I waited to buy the alternator belts. Thanks for the tip!

6x6junkie

hey guys these have been on summit for quite a while i didnt like my set of alt belts. measure the v in the belts when you get them its not the right size my alt belts whould not stop squelling with these they must be factory defect or somthing i thought it whould be to good to be true you cant buy shoe laces for that price

Prankster

F21

hey guys these have been on summit for quite a while i didn't like my set of alt belts. measure the v in the belts when you get them its not the right size my alt belts would not stop squealing with these they must be factory defect or something i thought it would be to good to be true you cant buy shoe laces for that price

Here is what I use for a belt dressing.

F21 Super Protectant 20.8oz - Turtle Wax

It has changed names, and bottles many times but it is the best thing to use on a fan belt: ever!

I first starting to use it on my leather coat, then the car dash, seats; but when that fan belt started screaming I grab the only thing I had in the car.

It is made for leather, plastic, vinyl, and Rubber.

goldwing2000

Banned
hey guys these have been on summit for quite a while i didnt like my set of alt belts. measure the v in the belts when you get them its not the right size my alt belts whould not stop squelling with these they must be factory defect or somthing i thought it whould be to good to be true you cant buy shoe laces for that price
I wonder if you just got a bad set. Mine fit perfectly with no slippage or squealing at all.

Olywadan

Just got an e-mail saying the company that makes em ran out of the alt belts and that they don't keep any back-orders. They still have comp belts though. Just FYI.

Katahdin

Bummer the alts sold out so quickly. FYI I ordered mine 5:43PM EST yesterday, the alt belts supposedly have shipped but the compressor belts have not. No "ran out" emails in my inbox.

I ordered these as backups to my existing belts, at this price I won't mind one bit if they squeak as long as they get me home.

3dAngus

I ordered mine anyway...today. Now, they are out of both of them. Full refund. Anyone have a secondary source?

Now that I'm buying my emergency road parts kit, a belt is something that I don't want to be without.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks