• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found m215 complete

xm708

guys I have found a 50's m215 and was wondering on prices. it is all there dump parts double pto original body only thing missing I can tell is spare tire holder.. what do you guys think it is worth. Guy wants to send it to the scrap heap and I can't let that happen.
If I can't do it does anybody here have interest it is in the northeast states. location secret for a few days....

thanks
ed

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make an offer close to scrap value. Offer that or a bit less ,uncut large scrap pays less and he would have to remove the tires or pay a penalty fee for them(here its $20/tire). Guess 6 tons? - tires$200= ? and add in his time to tow it there too?

oilcan

Tires and fuel tank usually have to come off. Some places don't even like fluids left in the driveline.

But when scrap prices are up some people get really excited about what they think the truck is worth.

nattieleather

I agree with the above and I'm figerin that scrap price not cut all up is going to be about $500-$600 ish....give or take. Around here they don't even want the motor and trans in it..no gas tank and no fluid in the diffs.

If you can save it do so...Looks like hippie might even buy it for you... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks