• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fox news misleads again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldneagle

You are blaming the messenger for the message. GP is the one that stated to the reporter that they were issuing the SF97 form and did not state we had to sign a form that it would be for off-road use only.

04mustang

I find it interesting that when 2 people post the same article that one has the thread locked and the other is allowed to keep growing.
Just my observations though. And by the way. Neither threads said anything against the rules.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I find it interesting that when 2 people post the same article that one has the thread locked and the other is allowed to keep growing.
Just my observations though. And by the way. Neither threads said anything against the rules.
I guess the mods didn't have anything to do today besides babysitting the forum.

And once again please read the HMMWV stickies for the answer to all your HMMWV questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks