• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh Resto M1008 Southern CUCV Restoration

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just finished this M1008 and used the new BFG's All Terrain KO2's 285/75/16. I was very happy with the look and ride of the new model of BFG's. They ride very smooth and quiet. Just thought I'd share my opinion on the tires in case anyone was looking.

David

Attachments

M1008BOV

Another fine piece of art!:goodjob:

I think if we wait long enough, he'll have all of the CUCV's in the country restored and we won't have to worry about doing it ourselves!
:beer:

AECS

Im in the market for a paint job for my 1009. I woud shoot it but don't really have the space. Problem is only place I have found wants 1000 and I provide paint. That seems high to me.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im in the market for a paint job for my 1009. I woud shoot it but don't really have the space. Problem is only place I have found wants 1000 and I provide paint. That seems high to me.
If they're doing any prep work than that's not too bad. If all they're doing is putting the paint in a gun and shooting it then it's about $700 too high.

CPAPPY

Dave once again great job with details, very impressive truck. I hope I will be able to finish my M1009 year, my health has put a damper on thing . Anyways hope to see more trucks in the future .

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CPAPPY>82ABNMP....I hope your health improves soon pappy and i do enjoy your builds. I don't thing I have it in me to spend the time on my builds like you do, makes me tired thinkiing about the work you put in on them, talk to you soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks