• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From Missouri to Florida

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone see any issues with a 800 mile road trip in a M925A2? The hurricanes have shipping completely screwed up and I can't get any decent bids on shipping, so unless you guys advise against it, I'm going to fly up there and drive it home.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it a known truck or an auction truck? If its a private sale and you are confident, do it, I've driven mine all over the country as have others. If its an auction / unknown truck then no. You won'y get any deals on hauling INTO Florida, but I'll bet a lot of back hauls going the other way could be had. Good luck

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am in Memphis if you have issues. TNRiverJet is in Nashville. Wreckerman is in kinda NE Alabama if you have issues.

Your easiest route is to go down 55 to 57 then go across to Cairo and come out in Paducah. I would not go across 64 and down to 24. Midwest is way off to the SW of st Louis and it takes awhile to drive across it. Or Come down 55 to Memphis to Jackson, MS then 49 to Mobile it is a pretty easy drive but there are more members along that route if you have an issue.

If you fly up this week I can follow you back as far as south Mississippi on Sunday/Monday

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for your kindness. I appreciate it. I won't bother you unless I have an issue. Thanks again!

My cell number is 850-843-1234. If it pops up, you'll know it's me.

Not sure when I'll be leaving next week. Still hoping someone will come through on shipping.

Russ

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thank you for your kindness. I appreciate it. I won't bother you unless I have an issue. Thanks again!

My cell number is 850-843-1234. If it pops up, you'll know it's me.

Not sure when I'll be leaving next week. Still hoping someone will come through on shipping.

Russ
I can get it moved if you really don't feel like driving it. The $1400 quote was fairly cheap. Why did you not go that route? A tow bill is 400$ Minimum. Or a blow out can get costly.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks