• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FS M274A2 main data plates Price Dropped

papakb

About 25+ years ago when I first got my Mule I had the main data plate reproduced by a company here in California. I still have some of them that I recently found in the garage that I thought I'd offer to other Mule owners. They are the same gauge aluminum as the originals and are black anodized, not printed. They are unpunched and unstamped and I would suggest having them engraved at a trophy shop rather than trying to use steel stamps on them. I would also suggest that after being engraved you overspray them with clear Krylon to keep them from sun fading.

The plates are $20 plus Priority Mail shipping to your location.

Please contact me via PM if interested, THANKS

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks