• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FSG Transport LLC: Going Out OF Buissiness

rebelcummins

As of 3-1-2013 FSG Transport LLC will be closed permently. I can no longer afford to keep things up to date for commercial hauls. Im sorry to anyone that needs stuff hauld and was wanting me to do it but, Insurance, fuel, taxes, commercal tags and DOT numbers are getting to expensive for me as a small bissiness owner/opperator to stay afloat in this economy.I know what allot of you are going to think "But your still hauling a trailer for Indi4x4fab?'', yes im still going forth with that haul but, im not making a profit off the haul he is just putting the fuel in the tank and allowing me to be out on the road one last time.... :cry:

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you had a nifty website.

Might want to update it too.

I feel you pain. I often wonder if its worth running a small business any more. Just when you think you have cut enough over head to stay afloat something goes up. And that something usually has Government attached to it.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the service you where providing. Good luck with your future endevors.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shame to hear that. I got out of the trucking business for the same reasons, and I only did local stuff. Now I just move my own stuff under a farm tag. Good luck in whatever you chose to do next!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks