• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft-Meade Hauling available

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
HI GUYS,
IF YOU NEED A TRUCK REMOVED OFF A BASE CALL US. WE SPECIALIZE IN MOVING SMALL AND LARGE TRUCKS UP TO 48,000LBS.
WE ALSO CAN HAUL 2- 5 TONS AT ONCE. NOT TO MANY TRAILERS CAN DO THAT.
WE ALSO HAUL TALL TRUCKS AND OVER SIZE AND WEIGHT. OUR STEP DECK TRAILER CAN HAUL UP TO 11' TALL TRUCKS. WE CHARGE $3.00 A LOADED MILE.
DOES NOT MATTER IF THE TRUCK RUNS OR NOT.
MEMBER OF SS AND MVPA.
KEVIN...

FOR A QUOTE CALL ERIC 252-312-1717
decodeme@verizon.net

dont pm me, i dont check it very often..

Last edited:

joeykunz

Eric was great, had him haul a m923a2 from Ft. Meade to Jacksonville, FL. Great communication and service.. Thanks!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355708002.619205.jpg

bearboley

HI GUYS,
IF YOU NEED A TRUCK REMOVED OFF A BASE CALL US. WE SPECIALIZE IN MOVING SMALL AND LARGE TRUCKS UP TO 48,000LBS.
WE ALSO CAN HAUL 2- 5 TONS AT ONCE. NOT TO MANY TRAILERS CAN DO THAT.
WE ALSO HAUL TALL TRUCKS AND OVER SIZE AND WEIGHT. OUR STEP DECK TRAILER CAN HAUL UP TO 11' TALL TRUCKS. WE CHARGE $3.00 A LOADED MILE.
DOES NOT MATTER IF THE TRUCK RUNS OR NOT.
MEMBER OF SS AND MVPA.
KEVIN...

FOR A QUOTE CALL ERIC 252-312-1717
decodeme@verizon.net

dont pm me, i dont check it very often..
Two 5 tons at once you say. Sorry had to show it.:razz:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks