• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter#

DSO_351

Humvees are set for a water proof application. Filter has 2 parts. Inner screen sediment filter, and outer cartridge element. Government buys them as a 3 piece kit: element, screen and o-ring for the filter housing. Government also stocks the sediment screen.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've searched based on measurements for a civilian filter. Wasn't able to find one either.

Last edited by a moderator:

kapkanimd

I know this thread is old, but where is everyone getting filters for the 6.2? I searched A910428 and dont come up with much, if anything. I saw suggestions for like Kascar, but they dont use this number. Same with a bunch of other sites who sell HMMWV filters; they all have different part numbers... Please advise. Thanks in advance!

teteacher101

I know this thread is old, but where is everyone getting filters for the 6.2? I searched A910428 and dont come up with much, if anything. I saw suggestions for like Kascar, but they dont use this number. Same with a bunch of other sites who sell HMMWV filters; they all have different part numbers... Please advise. Thanks in advance!

I called Kascar an told them what I had, he told me what I needed an shipped it out for me an it fit perfect. I'd just give them a call.

diesel dave

The kaydan filters are out there,but pricy. I've considered putting a spin-on ahead of the stock filter,but I can't come up with a good place to mount it. The best I can come up with is the space between the air cleaner and radiator,but the inner fender would not support it.
Did this on a couple of cucv's I owned,and worked quite well. Just need to make sure you use the correct micron #. Anyone done this with a Hmmwv?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks