• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel issues

charlietango

when the truck heats up over some driving time it does a wierd bog down thing where the RPMs refuse to climb over 1800 or so. during this time there seems to be some fuel leakage on or around the fuel pump...it sprays on the inner wheel well .....
if ilet the truck sit for 15mins it usually fixes it temporarily until the cycle repeats itself several miles down the road

all fittings seem to be tight ... fuel filters are due for a change however.
any thoughts?

poppop

Sounds like fuel filters. When my farm tractors do this you can shut them down and the filters settle back. They will then run for a short time until the filters clog again

charlietango

alright seemed like a logical place to start but the leak baffled me.
if it was clogged at the filters would backlogged fuel pre filter find a way out?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks