• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel rack snap-back

ericp351

Hi all. My fuel rack doesn't snap back reliably to follow kill solenoid when cold. wd-40 helped, but tired of lifting hood. Any easy and or cheap fix for tired spring? Thanks.

74M35A2

Hi all. My fuel rack doesn't snap back reliably to follow kill solenoid when cold. wd-40 helped, but tired of lifting hood. Any easy and or cheap fix for tired spring? Thanks.
Vehicle / engine? If an 8.3L, how old are you batteries? The fuel cut solenoid will not hold open well as cranking voltage declines, even though starter speed stays consistent, so it is a very misleading situation and takes 2 people to see it happen. New batteries, even if group 31's, are able to hold voltage up at higher levels during load draw of the battery.

Otherwise, if an 8.3L and doing as you say, everything else about the fuel cut lever is internal to the injection pump.

I have zero knowledge of the NHC-250 engine and LDT/S, so post more info about your situation and experienced folks here can better help you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks