• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel tank vent/pressure

spencer proffitt

Gentleman, I have been working to finish fabrication and assembly of a m1078 brush truck. I am about done and after a test drive i noticed the fuel tank was pressured up a bit, can any tell me is this normal, or is their a vent that is plugged? Kinda new to these trucks. Thanks

spencer proffitt

Gentleman, I have been working to finish fabrication and assembly of a m1078 brush truck. I am about done and after a test drive i noticed the fuel tank was pressured up a bit, can any tell me is this normal, or is their a vent that is plugged? Kinda new to these trucks. Thanks
never mind! I was following the wrong line, All im going to say is dont bolt the bed down on the line.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks