• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Transducer

ericp351

Hi all. Basic question again. What does the Fuel Transducer , the 4 wire job on top of the little transfer and prime pump, do on the A2 engine? I did look in the TM. Found how to remove it, but little on testing and function. I ask out of curiosity, but also it looks like a good spot to T in a pressure gauge. Anybody else put one in there? Thanks, Eric

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi all. Basic question again. What does the Fuel Transducer , the 4 wire job on top of the little transfer and prime pump, do on the A2 engine? I did look in the TM. Found how to remove it, but little on testing and function. I ask out of curiosity, but also it looks like a good spot to T in a pressure gauge. Anybody else put one in there? Thanks, Eric
Used to show fuel pressure to the diagnostics machine you dont have. You dont need it. Put a plug in it to delete or add your gauge in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks