• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fun at grayling

wilco

Fun at Camp Grayling! Kuble wagon stuck in the sand. Deuce no problem! Lots of wheel hop on thesteep hills. To much tire psi or ??

Attachments

1stDeuce

Yup, too much air pressure leads to hopping in the sand, whether it's a deuce or a pickup. Read the dash plate, it gives good suggestions for tire pressures. I run the fronts a little higher than the rears, but you need to get them down from road pressure, so that you can see the sidewall deform some.

Is your deuce on 9's or 11's?? (I see it's singled... nice!!)
C

1stDeuce

Sweet! I have some M34 wheels that I'm in the process of painting, then I have some new 11.00's that are going on. Should look very nice!! (Thus requiring me to paint the entire deuce, I'm sure...)

Wish I was having fun there too!!!
C

DeuceNewb

ahh, you're singled in the rear....that adds a little to the problem. when i'm in sand, i leave the rear alone(too lazy, plus the 8 tires are enough flotation) and drop the front to 35....never had any problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks