G518 Parts Needd.

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

cavalrydave153

Parts Needed for a G518: Unknown year and unknown manufacturer-data tag gone. Looking for: Safety Chains and hooks; Right side blackout tail light; set of tailgate pins and chains; parking brake handle thumb-button.
Also need help to ID attached pics. Anyone have ideas of what this trailer's original variant might have been based on the holes in the floor. They are definitely stamped not cut or drilled and too perfectly spaced to have been done by Bubba on the farm after the war. Also, is the single safety chain and hook in the pic correct?
Thanks, Dave.Floor from Front.jpgFloor from Tailgate.jpgLunette and Safety Chain and Hook.jpg11-24-19 pic Ben Hur in Jay Shop.jpg

I FORGOT TO MENTION, I NEED BRASKE SHOES FOR THIS TRAILER TOO.

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost certainly set up to carry PE-95 generator as part of SCR-399 radio set (pictured at Bayeux, France museum).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks