• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamma Goat at "Touch a truck" event.

Joe Gamma

I supported the Lions at their Touch a truck event...Everyone loved the gaot and it was the only thing competing with the fire Truck..Sorry these are cell phone picks...

I drove the goat thirty miles to get there back roads..boy I love her..

Joe

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
MV Petting Zoo

Nice looking goat. Thanks for posting the pics!:beer:
If someone had brought a MULE you could have had an "MV Petting Zoo!!:):)

I'm participating in a T-A-T event in a couple of weeks with my deuce and trailer. The last hour of the show is "horn hour", so I'll be wearing my ear muffs. About 30 vehicles will be there, but the local fire department isn't going to supply a truck because admission will be charged (it's a breast cancer awareness fundraiser for the local chapter of the Junior League). Luckily, someone has an antique firetruck and is bringing it.

The goat looks good, I'm sure the kids had a ball.

Joe Gamma

It was a lot of fun...What made the Gamma Goat perfect was kids climbed up the side of the goat like a jungle jim. It was either followed, if I asked if they needed help, by "I am a big boy" or " I'm a big girl..." Of course their parents asked permission.

Boys would sit in it and after a brief look around imediatly start pulling or pushing evey lever they found, starting with the parking brake...Girls would climb in and after a brief look point to the fresh face painting they had and smile demanding a picture from their parents.

Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks