• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gaston S.C. pick up location

krag

First, I hope anyone near that area is safe. I am sure everyone around there is affected by the flooding and I wish you well.
I have a HMMWV waiting for pick up there and I wondered if any one knows status of the flood in the pick up lot. Also does anyone have the street address of the lot?

What is the best place to donate money for flood relief, Red Cross?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Red Cross, or your local (statewide) church association disaster relief fund. I had nothing more than a four hour power outage Sunday afternoon cause by a tree falling on the power line. Adam had some flooding around his place for a few hours and the approaches on both sides of a bridge washed away (Bridge is fine, just a six to eight foot gap to get to it on both sides). Other places in the local area had water part way up the roofs. Bridge on I-126 over the Congaree has been condemned and will have to be rebuilt. Lots of other damage to infrastructure.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am supposed to pick up a trailer for another member from that location this week. I can let you know how it is. Do you need the HMMWV picked up and stored for you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks