• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gator FNG

florky

New to the gator club. Won a non-running gator where the main engine issue was the oil was contaminated. Gambled on a minor repair and lost - water was coming in from the hole in the block!

Main components look decent. Not too bad fro the price either way.

Year was not listed - guessing '04 or '05?

What are the recommendations for engine? Complete or short block?
Several on the "E" site close to $3k
Anyone to look at first or avoid?

Posting a few pics of damage and engine info

Thanks for the help! Looking forward to joining the gator group and not just being gator bait.........

633271_2722_159_0001.jpgIMG_5268.jpgIMG_5267.jpgIMG_5266.jpg633271_2722_233_0001.jpg633271_3825_0_0001.jpg633271_3825_82_0001.jpg

florky

I checked with Jim Henry, they do have a few take-out engines avaialable. Shop # is svn 04-983-5940
Thanks! Found a donor gator local with running engine (supposedly). Going to inspect this weekend. If it’s no good I’ll definitely give him a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks