• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gauging some interest in an M939 Camper Conversion (in progress)

thomasluce

Hey yall,

I have an '84 M939 with the expandable van back that the wife and I were working on turning into a custom camper. We are almost done with it (needs propane lines fabbed and run, last water line, some finish work, and the solar needs re-connecting -- though all the parts are there), but the house flooded, we have to move, the cat died, blah blah.... life happens. Anyway, it's running great (can't kill 'em!) and I'm trying to gauge interest in it (in western WA outside of Tacoma right now). Not selling it right now, but just trying to figure out if it's even something that people would be interested in.

Cheers,
-Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... Not posting it for sale just yet (don't let that stop you from making an offer, though ;) )
No selling/promoting/offering of items or vehicles here in the open forums, please!
We have a Classifieds sub-forum, just for that. (You will have to upgrade your account to Premium Membership, before you can post in the For-Sale sections, there.)

thomasluce

No selling/promoting/offering of items or vehicles here in the open forums, please!
We have a Classifieds sub-forum, just for that. (You will have to upgrade your account to Premium Membership, before you can post in the For-Sale sections, there.)
I changed the wording a bit; I'm honestly not trying to sell here, just trying to figure out if it's something sellable/interesting to folks, or if I have to find something else to do with it. Is that alright, or would you have other recommendation?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds interesting to me, just about everything is sellable, well maybe not that cat. Not sure what else your implying to do with it? Free to a good home? Then I’m interested, even all the way across the country...

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Hope you find "normal" again soon.

When you do post this as a CLASSIFIED AD please be sure to include pictures.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
And the troops around here love to drool on them too.

As for your fundamental question.... It is an MV... Of course there is interest. The tough part is in determining an agreeable price to both the seller and they buyer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks