• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

general military vehicle forum?

Monster Man

I'd like to see a section for general military vehicle discussions. I mean, lots of the info for these vehicles is common to all of them, for example split rim tire safety, etc.

So, in the general category you could put a general military vehicle talk section that everybody can go to ask just general questions. Like, "which vehicels came with certain model oil pressure gauges" or "which vehicles came standard with 6 on 8.75 rims?"
Stuff that could be universal to all vehicles.

Just a thought.

Dieselsmoke

Good point, lots of common items, such as headlight switches, turn signal switches, blackout lamps, composite lights, etc. Although, those could be addressed in the electrical section?

Monster Man

I did get to thinking, there's only been a few times where I wanted to post something where everybody would read it- light switches, split rim tire changing, where to find a dealer for this and that, looking for a certain article in MVM, etc. It might not be such an active place as I had envisioned.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks