• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia - Gwinnett County Fairgrounds Sat 12th

zout

Sounds like a great place to head Sat night and thought I would post it up.

Light Up Gwinnett
Saturday, July 12 from 5 pm – 10 pm
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds
This event is sponsored by the Gwinnett Police Chiefs Association and the Move Over Georgia committee to raise awareness of Georgia’s Move Over Law. Parking and admission are free and the event features a police motorcycle rodeo, K9 demonstrations, SWAT displays, Beat the Heat team, fire trucks and wreckers. Once darkness falls, we’ll light up the sky with blue, red and amber lights. This is a great opportunity for you and your family to spend a fun filled evening with local public safety agencies. If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Deputy Volkodav at shannon.volkodav@gwinnettcounty.com.

zout

OK - after PB and CAMO crew left I pondered for a while and decided just to go cause by buddy that sells the detail stuff was there - went over and popped some fuel on the Joker and headed up.

DO not go off on me because this is only my perspective and second hand info from others that were there:
ALL the LEO could care less who else showed up
ALL the LEO had brand new county paid for cruisers
ALL the LEO had brand new fancy LED lighting on them
ALL the LEO stayed by whomever group they were with

ALL the above hardware is paid by you know who and it was nice to see all brand new chit there when I cannot afford to head out for anything special - just an observation.

NO one was in charge - no one came to anyone in the other area's outside all the LEO section and said squat to anyone - BUT - it was nice they sent someone to get DONATIONS to help all the LEO out that showed up - I said excuse me - I was just leaving - its nearly the worst unorganized fiasco I have witnessed - and came home to peace and quiet. What a waste of time and fuelDSCN0244.jpgDSCN0245.jpgDSCN0246.jpgDSCN0247.jpg BTW - those three fellas were volunteer EMT's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks