• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Rally for 2016 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beretta92fs

Does anyone know if there will be a rally in Georgia this year?

I did a quick search and the only thing that came up was the Durhamtown Rally from 2015.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, there will be a GA Rally at Durhamtown. The official thread will not be up for a couple of months. The dates are listed in that 2015 thread IIRC.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thank you to R4x4 and Porky for answering so quickly. :)

Beretta and others: Yes, the rally is in full swing for 2016. This is a big deal: It's our 10th official Ga. Rally. The dates are Oct. 19-23, 2016.

We are finishing up the artwork for the 2016 shirts and as soon as it's done, there will be an official rally thread and this year we are going to offer pre-sales on shirts.

There is a Facebook page for the rally, so if you're not a hardcore SS user who logs on every day, this may be a faster way to get updates: https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaMilitaryVehicleRally/

This year will be very similar to prior years: Camping, swap meet, vehicle displays, MKT service, hardball convoy, offroading, etc.

Last year we had 121 powered vehicles, we're looking forward to a great event this year.

DanM7890

I am going to try an make it with the m1081. Gives me a deadline to get this truck done....Who am I kidding though these trucks never become done.:mrgreen:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The 819 WILL be there for sure and a good chance the 819s big brother BART will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks