• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

getting a cucv

jay741

hi everyone I'm new to site today great site tons of info. i had my mom just send in the euc today so it will be a while before i get the truck here but my question is, it said it doesn't have a key what do i do????? just one question of many more to come thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search CUCV key code and hang on to your hat! You will know more about CUCV keys than and branch of the Military.

3dubs

Go to the FAQ Thread for CUCV's The key code is on the first page. They all use the same key. If you want you can go to your auto parts store and get new ignition cylinder with a key and new ones for the door. But only if you are worried. Or just ask if someone has an extra key. Anyone can just go copy theirs. If you do not find one near you I can just go make a copy and drop it in the mail. Cutting a key from the code requires a locksmith and costs more than a copy. So if you send me you address I may beat the EUC and I will beat the SF-97.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks