• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL at Sierra / Herlong (Kudos)

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just picked up my M101 trailer from Sierra Army Depot earlier this week. Just wanted to pass along the great experience I had with Tim. He was by far the best/friendliest site manager I have dealt with in my 10 or so GL dealings. Very customer service oriented. He had my trailer pulled up and ready to go waiting for me and helped me overcome a slight obstacle with safety chain attachement. No pics from the pickup due to all cameras and camera phones being held at the gate.

Dieselsmoke

Tim is the best GL person I've ever dealt with! Christina at Pass & ID is great too. I'll be there Monday picking up 14 of my trailers. Fortunately they only have to go 20 miles to the south.

Seth_O

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to take a moment to say what a great experience I had with Tim at Herlong when I did my pickup. He was incredibly friendly, super helpful, and genuinely seemd to want to help.

He rooted around for a tool to help us with the truck, helped my bro and I pick up the front of the M105 (no landing gear) and get it hooked up to the deuce, and offered some spare parts to us that he had laying around that weren't going to go up for auction.

Great guy, and I look forward to working with him again in the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks