• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL re-listing

Michael

You will get an email at midnight the day the sale closes. You can go to my bid history and see if you were the high bidder or not as soon as the sale closes.

ssgtwright-usmc

I saw I was the high bidder, guess its time to pay and get the EUC sent out asap!!!!
Cant beleive I actually won something.
Now I have to look in shipping costs.

CGarbee

I have seen many an item that I have bid on (but did not win) come back for sale a few months later... There are a couple items up for sale right now in MD that I was second highest on four months ago that I would be bidding on again except that I purchased some similar units (but not quite as nice) in sale 3577 (the sale that took forever to get the EUC's past GL and on to Battle Creek...).

And yep, if you get the "you were the high bidder" email and have an EUC requred, you don't have many days to get the paperwork submitted...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks