• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

glow plug civy conversion feedback!

85-m1028

well I've put about 15,000 miles on my odometer since my civy conversion and am pleased to write that everything works great!! my truck is my daily driver so it does get used. I have noticed the temp switch is defeating the relay after the engine gets warmed up "the days are getting quite a bit hotter so the coolant temps stay hot for longer period of time" I was wondering if anyone who has looked at the tech article can give me some feed back on it? Is there anything that needs to be changed to make it better?

85-m1028

I guess I could add some pics. I was thinking of making this a kit sort of a plug and play wire harness all you would need to do is procure the controler/ relay and hook it up. What do you think??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks