• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GLOW PLUG KILLER!!

85-m1028

:skull: I just put 8 new 13g glow plugs in a month ago, "I checked all of them to make sure they were good!" the truck started right up every turn for the first week, after the first week I would have to press the pedal and turn it over a couple of times, then I let it sit for a couple of days and came out this morning to start it and no go! most of the plugs I checked for ohm resistance were dead, this is the second time I have replaced the plugs. the glow plug light comes on and stays on for about 12 seconds and goes out when the plugs are new, this morning the light came onI heard the relay kick on and kick off but it won't start! :banghead: :confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks