• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat Info needed?

bull

Looking at buying a Gama Goat, that has the data plate missing. Where can I find the vin or serial number? Searched the forum, but didn't see it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are three locations on mine, with the vin number. One is the data plate. Another is on the front of the body, near the lift ring on the drivers side(stamped into the aluminum body). And the last is in the center axle wheel well(passenger-side) on a vertical section of the frame(stamped in the aluminum). I understand that ,not all have the numbers stamped in these extra locations.

PM me your phone number and I can try to better explain these locations.

There is alot of great info on gamagoat.com

jfnemt1ff1

Yep, the only place I had on mine was the data plate. And I sandblasted the whole goat and still could not find. THe only thing that I found was on the carrier pass rwar under the lifting ring bout the was only 3 letters and did not come close to the vin
John

bull

Thanks for the information, guys. It is much appreciated, as always.

If anyone here has a fairly inexpensive Goat for sale, I would be interested. I'm not looking for a perfect restoration or show truck, just a toy!

thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks