• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goats for sale in SLC UTAH

jason@snakeriver

I had a guy call me. He was cleaning up an estate in the SLC Utah area.
The guy had 3 good goats and 2 parts goats. I am sure he would like to move one or all as a unit.
Call Ty at 801-941-7071

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He wants $4000.00 ea. for the units and less if you take them all ,has 48 tires @$50.00 ea. and an
M-116 Husky I haven't gotten a price on yet.

popacom /BILL :roll:

Sevo

I bought 2 of them. I am crossing my fingers that they will run. I would have liked to have bought the third but just couldn't swing it.

Now I just have to get them hauled here.

If anyone has seen them please let me know how they are.

no1_macleod

has anyone even done a power stirring conversion on a goat and how? right now I am trying to mod in an old KW power assisted valve and ram set

Rockcrusher

how much ya think for a trailer part i have found one that a fellow is wantin to trade me the truck part was a old radio unit has the detroit an he upgraded the stering he cut the trailer up whe aluminum was up in price

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks