• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going Green in AK

1Moe

That's Alaska, not Arkansas. So glad DRMO got past the EPA thing. Our first 917 arrived yesterday with a 923 on the way. Big learning curve ahead I'm sure.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome 1Moe, the barge company is going to love you. Where did you get the trucks at? I bet things havent changed much in Cordova since 2006, when I left.

1Moe

Not much changes from year to year around here and the locals like it that way. I've been in town since 2010 and watched a few things improve. The equipment is coming from all over. The M917 came from Barstow, CA. The M923 is in San Juaquin, CA. We are still deciding on the Unimogs but we have 5 selected in ANC. Eric at Samson Tug and Barge is very happy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks