• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got Batteries??

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought my LMTV from a private party that had been running it on two starter batteries.

I am looking to return it to a somewhat original set up with 4.

What size/group/type sould I look for?

Pointman

gentycam

6TL battery of four. Best price I found for new ones that were there the next morning was OReilly's auto parts. I'm in Milton and the had them the next morning. I tried the exile battery supply and it was a two week wait and more expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you are correct as my son works at o reilly and the one I got was barely 2 weeks old. O'reilly had there own label.

I tried a major excide distribution center close to me and was told no go on a branded one, military or gov't only.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks