Got my Blazer back... seems nice

Somemedic

Finally got my cucv back from my mechanic. The story is when it was purchased by the police officer who bought it in '97 it was supposed to be the parts truck for his/my other '84 cucv. The other cucv was his k-9 patrol veh. until '97 when he purchased them from the city. It has sat in his backyard since then. My mechanic wired a glow plug button in and replaced the gp, fuel filter and antifreeze. It runs very well and drives nice. Since '97 its only had 100 miles put on it.I had to get a proptioning valve out of a boneyard truck and a door pin but all seems well. Still need a windshield and a rear piece of glass but I may keep this truck and sell the K-9 unit as soon as it comes back from the mechanic. The transmission and transfer case had a couple of cracks in them and the guts are being swapped into new cases. Should be back soon. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the purchase. Got some paint from Rapco and will start touching up the old camo scheme in the next few weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks