• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my lift kit in finally!

Moparman

20140423_122100.jpg20140422_190720.jpg20140421_210929.jpgThis is a rough country 4" lift with rear blocks, tires are near bald 33s.. but picking up a set of new 37" hummer tires tommorow. Very happy with the price/quality of this kit..

Moparman

Hey thanks Robbie, and yes Bob I always thought it was an M888, but all the tags say M882.. still have telephone maintenance ladder racks it came with. No sign of OD green on the box anywhere though ???

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are any of you Dodge guys planning a trip to SFla? I was stumbling through a pick a part yard today and found 3 Dodges with 205 cases. One even had a 4 speed. No 60 fronts though. the 4 speed truck was a W350 crew. Wish I had the time and resources to save that stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks