• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my pinz!

dirtgum

hello i recently bought a 710M in Arizona and drove it 2400 miles home!

truck is in great shape but there are a few small issues id like to work out and a few small maintenance things id like help with.....

does anyone have any experience with a pinz mechanic or anyone willing to try and work on the truck in NJ........im located on the shore near Asbury Park area

any help would be appreciated
THANKS!

B3.3T

Congrats. Long drive. Anything you ever want to know about the Pinz is on either of the two sites; Vince's and the Yahoo group.

undysworld

Welcome to the club. That is a long ride in a Pinz. I don't know any mechanics out that way, but the previous reference to Vince's group is Real4x4.com You'll find lots more mechanical advice there, from some real gurus. Be sure you order both service manuals (parts and repair), unless you find a mechanic who already owns them. Either way, they are a must.
Paul
712M
Blue Mounds, WI

undysworld

Welcome to the club. That is a long ride in a Pinz. I don't know any mechanics out that way, but the previous reference to Vince's group is Real4x4.com You'll find lots more mechanical advice there, from some real gurus. Be sure you order both service manuals (parts and repair), unless you find a mechanic who already owns them. Either way, they are a must.
Paul
712M
Blue Mounds, WI

dburt

Dirtgum, I think you got the one I wanted but could not afford right now! Did you get if off of EbayMotors, down near Phoenix? You are one tough guy to drive it back home that far, and your wife deserves kudos for riding along with you.:beer:

I sold my M35A2 a while back, and want a Pinz really bad to go exploring the desert mountains in SW Idaho and SE Oregon.

dirtgum

thanks!

thanks for the complement! we had a great time and ALOT of fun driving it home. and yes my wife is a trooper! :)

i actually found the truck on craigslist.....i searched for the one i wanted for a lonnnnng time before i finally fond the one i wanted.....truck was located in flagstaff.....its an awesome truck and i drive it every chance i get!

thanks again
Kolton

bulldawg

Congrats on the dream machine and a big thumbs up to your better half. I hope you told her about no A/C before the trip. LOL

Yours looks like mine except i got the winch and you got the black out light in the grill.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks