• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gotta get rid of my truck!

KVFC_241

Unfortunately going to school costs to freaking much at the moment so i have to sell my truck. 1970 Kaiser M35A2 W/W Runs good, breaks were just gone through and also work good. Have two 105 (I believe 1 1/2 ton trailers) with it and two sets of dual tire chains. Has Convoy lights and newer canvas cab top. Everything works good and there are other misc. spare parts with it. Looking to get at least $4500 out of it with both trailers and all the other stuff. Located about two hours north of Pittsburg. It is titled in pa and registered as a classic car. Also have an '01 Kia Rio for sale. PM me if interested in either one. Thanks Kirk

Attachments

KVFC_241

I know, but nursing school has taken priority over everything else at the moment. But i figure when i'm rich working as a flight nurse i'll be able to buy another one.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Contact the ROTC department they might be able to give you a schollarship that will allow you to keep the truck. Are you in a PA state school? Welcome to the site and having a wife and a daughter that are both BSN's I know you will be able to afford it later and be sorry you sold them all now.

Cooltex24

Where you going to flight nurse at? I am working on my Flight Medic down here in TX to hopefully get on with Lifestar.
Good luck.
Scott

KVFC_241

Looking at getting on with Stat Medivac in Pa. Have a few years to go. Currently PA-EMT Working on RN then on to PHRN. Going to a community college in Butler PA. Tuition isn't bad its the rent and the books.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks