• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Governor oil feed line

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just throwing it out there. I did replace my Cat hard line with the aftermarket hydraulic hose and no problems so far. Thread is just to show that the fitting that threads into the block is adjustable. Would seem if you are changing or checking your hard line the alinement of both ends come into play. Since we can not change the angle of the governor end it comes down to the engine side fitting. The engine side fitting is a adjustable angle buy using the nut on the fitting. Of course we are looking for the perfect angle that leaves the fitting to line fitting with all edges equal or good alinement as not to put stress on the line when we tighten that side fitting down.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks