• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet approval vs TSC approval

balbert99

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]This is my first EUC, so sorry if this is a dumb question.

I won my auction on 9/16/15, and the govplanet status changed to sent to TSC for approval on 10/16/15. Last night (11/6/15) around 11:30pm est, I got an email from govplanet saying that the time limit for approval expired and my pickup by date was updated to 11/6/15.

Am I able to start making preparations to have it picked up or do I need to wait for TSC approval? From what I read TSC gets 45 days which should give them another couple weeks.

Thanks!![/FONT]

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call them to double check. The pickup notifications are automated and some times don't coincide with EUCs. holidays, etc.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
You can't pickup until TSC approval. The emails are automated and do not take the EUC into consideration. We are working on getting those corrected but it wasn't as easy as originally thought (at least that's what the IT dept keeps saying) aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks