• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

greetings from williamsburg virginia

ghettoct

greetings from wiliamsburg virginia. first id like to say thanks to capehenery for all the help he has given me in my quest for a m923a2. met him and ford mechanic at the newport news fall classic. i was showing my 1973 mach 1 mustang there at the show and was checking out the vehicles and seen those two m923's. i think i asked a million questions to allen and he gave me his contact info. a few days ago i found a m923a2 that i was interested in and gave allen (capehenery) a call. he invied me to his house and went over his m923 and gave me pointers on what to look for and check out the truck as a whole. he even let me drive his truck around. much appreciated to allen!

yesterday i went an took an m923a2 for a spin and looked it over with the owner for 2.5 hours, great guy. well needless to say my m923a2 comes in on monday morning! =) overhauled in 11/09 at rrad. made the jump from classic cars to the big green.

love the fourm here! started to down load all manuals and reading them. look forward to hanging out!

james

Attachments

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, that's not your father's Oldsmobile.... have fun, read the operator's manual, and be safe.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks