• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grote brand led tail light question

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Can the grote brand led tail light assemblies that originally came with the 3"-4"'deep housing be used without the housing as a surface mount?

Hasbeen

We`re a grote Distributor in Dallas....here`s a guy at Grote that will help you.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Matthew E. Drake[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
Manager - Military Products - cage code 81834[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
http://grote.com/military/

I believe there may be some heat dissipation issues but I would ask the guys that engineered them.
If you can`t get in touch I have othe contact info.

Hope this helps, Good luck

Hasbeen
[/FONT]

Nonotagain

Can the grote brand led tail light assemblies that originally came with the 3"-4"'deep housing be used without the housing as a surface mount?
The Grote LED lights have 5 pigtails that stick out of the LED unit.
Provided you make a spacer, there's no reason you can't surface mount them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks