• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA Manhattan KA Eric Ward

Duce

:beer: I recently won a 715 kaiser on GSA. It was located 9.5 hour away from me. Although I had never saw a 715 in person or Bin in a gov auction. I called and asked Eric some ? B for I bid and I felt he was honest an answered to the best of his ability. After I won he once again showed how great a job he dose answering all my
Newb ? I also sent him email late in the evenings & on sun not expecting a response tell mid of the next day at the soonest. To my suprize I received answer at 9 pm as well as on sun. When I got there his two staffers wer both as helpfull and offered any info that they knew. Could this really be the gov. Eric and his staff made an up tight apprehensive newb feel comfident and mad the entire experience very plesant. Irecomend GSA and am looking forward to purchasing from them again. Truck said ran when parked that was 2 years ago. I charged bat filled radiator and master cylinder bleed breaks and it fired up faster than my 04 wrangler. That was it.

KsM715

Eric is an all around good guy. He has an extensive background in EMS,firefighting and was a reserve Deputy for the local sherrifs dept. In other words he accels at helping out.

Edit: Now where's your recovery thread with pics of your new ride. :p

Duce

Been busy with work youth deer hunting. Wedding anv. And grandmother passed sun as well. I'll try to post some Picts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks