• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Trucks at the Heritage Museum

m816

We took the Untouchable to the USAHCand Museum over the weekend. We wer joined by Satans Lil Angel. the weather was beautiful for the two day event. Rod Keckler and Wayne Dobos and Edd pavlic and I were in attendance along with Dave Coward and Bill Parks who bought his 124 Trans Deuce. With out a doubt, we had over eight hundred folks climb abord the Untouchable over both days. The attendance on Sat was over 6,000 people. We were parked right at the front of the exibit area and everyone who saw it, just had to climb up and get in the box. The fun part for me was watching all the ones over 4' crack their head on the angle iron brace at the back of the box. Even after warning them, they still did it, so I gave up and just enjoyed the show.
Edd had a beautiful display of stuff he has collected and Wayne gave a presentation to the public telling them all about the trucks and most importantly the guntruckers themselves. He did a great job and he cleaned up well so lots of the girls were really listening to him.
It was a great time.and good to get the truck back on the road

jasonjc

Come on you know better where are the pic's

nopics

Thank you and the others with you for showing your trucks and telling them all about them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks