• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Trucks to Carlisle

Driver523

Naw---its gonna be taken care of---inside--------see ya there-----Satans Lil Angel is already there waiting on us----(at a friends house)------------Driver

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Driver...is Ron going or just the Black Widow?
Is Sammy going??
I'm sure the Jersey crew will be there.

Poop...now I got the itch again. :shock:

Driver523

Yep, Yep, and Yep---Its gonna be everyone again this year plus-----gonna be a few new ones this year----I won't steal their thunder, We'll let them speak up----gonna be more then ever before I believe----gonna be great to see you again PB--We be gettin SHORT again-------------------Driver

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It was a base....Ron's dad bought it years ago....Ron told us at PF last year....along with the "YOU CANT FLY THAT THING" helicopter story....ask Ron at the Gathering Larry....that story will make ya P yer pants!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Heck...everything changes....even us....in 1971 I weighed 185lbs....and was a hulk....now I weigh 276lbs and am a hunk....of flesh....LOL.

As far as "getting short"....heck it's that time and we have some really good troops already in place to continue the mission....:beer:fat lady sings

jatonka

Hey Papa Bear, I just heard today that you didn't think you were coming, I told Vermont Deuce Driver that the whole reason Aces & Eights was coming was to meet Papa Bear and Driver523 and the others. Boy, am I glad I read this post tonight, now I know it's gonna be a great Gathering. I have the new transfer case all in my truck. I'll be bringing it and VDD's M52A2 down on the 5th of August. Looking forward to meeting all the guys I haven't yet. John T

WarrenD

After talking with JTonka at the COMVEC show last month, I've been following the various threads here and have been studying the schedule. I'm seriously thinking of making the 300 mile run (weather permitting) and would like an opinion as to which day would provide the best photo ops. (Since I don't have an MV, the photos are the next best thing!) I'm looking at either Friday or Sat and due to my current situation, I'd just be there for one day. The weather may end up making the decision for me, but that aside, opinions?

Driver523

Like I posted earlier Satans Lil An gel is already there at a friends house----here's a couple photos of it and gun trucks at past Gatherings---there will be a convoy from Carlisle to Gettysburg on Thurs schedualed for after lunch ----------------Driver

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks